4803 Belle Ave, Gwynn Oaks MD 21207
Client: Phil Epps & family
Rear yard Shed / Garage Design Build
1. Demo of existing construction.
2. Pour 4" concrete slab floor.
3. Reframe and construct double access garage / shed
-Optional 6'x 8' treated wood front porch addition.
4. Propose 8' steel rollup door to allow full side to open
(model shown with 4' door) and metal side access door with lite.
5. Optional single wall mounted unit Heat / AC
6. Ceiling Insulation
Click below to view video fly around (Please turn on your sound)
4" Poured Concrete foundation
2" x 6" Preasure Treated foundation wall
3/8" anchor bolts fastened to 2"x4" fur stud frame
LED ceiling shop lights
Optional Heat / AC wall unit
R6 Rated ceiling insulation
Roofing layers include:
Polyisocyanurate Foam Board
7/16 CAT PS2-10 OSB Sheathing
Polypropylene Roof Underlayment
Union Corrugated Ribbed Metal roof panel.